The “Write Now” Difference
At Write Now Resume (WNR), Cynthia Hanson delivers resumes that promote your unique brand. In other words, a smart resume for serious success!
How does she do it? Cynthia drills down to the most relevant and compelling facts about your career—and then tells your career story in a way that commands attention. She understands that a resume must do its job powerfully in a matter of seconds. With a resume from WNR, you can be assured that employers will recognize your value and understand your expertise.
- Email Cynthia and request to schedule your appointment for a free, 15-minute phone consultation. She’ll review your existing resume (if you have one) and provide an estimate for the materials you’d like developed. All work is customized to meet your career goals, and cost depends on the complexity of the project.
- Once you become a client, Cynthia will customize and submit her breakthrough “Career Reflection Exercise” (CRE) in advance of the one-hour phone interview you’ll have with her. She’ll take your “career vitals”: your responsibilities in current and past jobs; your strengths and competitive advantages; your key accomplishments and industry honors; your specialized skills and training; and your short and long-term goals.
- She’ll then develop your “personal brand” and craft your new resume. She’ll also recommend a resume design that will work best for your experience and goals.
- Cynthia writes and delivers a draft resume for your review; she’ll cover the timing in your consult call. She then prepares a “prefinal” resume based on your feedback and updates, and after you’ve reviewed and approved that version, she creates the “final” resume. Cynthia submits all three versions as Word documents and PDFs; she also prepares the final version in ASCII—a plain text document that can be submitted online and read by employers’ applicant tracking systems (ATS). In addition, Cynthia creates a letterhead template that’s branded to your resume and can be used for job-search communications.
- Add-on services also are available—LinkedIn profiles, executive bios, networking resumes, reference sheets, job-search communications (cover, recruiter introduction and follow-up letters) and specialized interview coaching.
- Click here for WNR services and pricing.
Email Cynthia or call her today at 215-661-1724 to get started!